Sharon M. Erwin, L.L.C.
- Drexel University, Arts Management and the Law, Adjunct Professor, Arts Administration Graduate Program, 2002 to date; Guest Lecturer 1999 to 2001.
- PVLA C.L.E., Co-course Planner, Braving the Arts: In Defense of Art in Public Places, May 20, 2005.
- PVLA C.L.E., Art Against the Wall: Public Mural Art and the Law, panelist, April 27, 2004.
- University of the Arts, Media Ethics in a Digital World, panelist, October 15, 2003.
- Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania, Managing Arts and Cultural Organizations, Guest Lecturer, Spring 2002.
- PBI Seventh Annual Northeast Employment Law Symposium, April 24, 2001, "Taking Stock: The Stock Option Conundrum — Evaluating and Proving Stock Options as an Element of Damages in Employment Cases," Sharon M. Erwin and Dominic C. Canuso (Arthur Anderson).
- New Orleans Regional Chamber of Commerce, 2000 Metro Workshop, "Business and the Arts," September 19, 2000.
- C.L.E., Art Law for the New Millennium, "Public Art: The Maxfield Parrish and Louis Comfort Tiffany Mural Controversy" (presented by Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts; sponsored by the Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section of the New York Bar Association and Mellon Private Asset Management), April 27, 2000.
- HealthTech '99, "Healthcare Electronic Commerce and Communications: Business and Legal Cyberspace Issues" (Annual Conference and Exposition for the Selection, Integration, Management and Support of Healthcare Technology), April 16, 1999.
- Presentations to multiple Boards of Directors of Healthcare Systems, "Year 2000 Liability and Insurance Coverage Issues," 1999.
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute, "Information Technology Law Update," Co-Course Planner and Faculty, 1995 (Philadelphia and Pittsburgh).
ATTORNEY PROFILES | CURRICULUM VITAE